Returns, Refunds & Exchanges
How To Return An Item
Your item(s) must be in its original, unused condition to be returned, unless there is a manufacturer defect. Your must return the item within 30 days of your purchase.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a return. We will assign you a return authorization number and send you a return authorization form.
- Ship your return to the address indicated on the return authorization form.
- Be sure to include the return authorization form in your package.
Returns must be shipped prepaid at customer expense.
- Items can not be returned if they are opened unless the media, packaging or printis is defective.
- Merchandise that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
- Returns of unsold items are subject to a 10% restocking fee, which will be deducted from your refund.
- We do not refund the original shipping and handling charges paid on the original order.
Goods in unopened, new condition may exchange your clothing item for a different size or color. You will not be subject to a restocking fee in this case, but you still will have to pay return shipping.